While searching for a "Google Sitemap" builder on the internet which would support session IDs and other variable information in the URL, we came up blank. -> The problem is that as soon as there are session variables, very often the same page with a different session variable is written into your Google Sitemap file. The products we found on the market did not address this problem very well. So we decided to write our own tool.
- Creation of the Google Sitemap XML file
- Removal of query string variables
- Selection of file types to parse
- Default "frequency"
- Changing "frequency" for special URLs
- Default "priority"
- Changing "priority" for special URLs
- Usage of the serverТ‘s Last-Update date (if available)
- Saving an error log
- Windows XP or Windows 2000
- .Net Framework