Qliner Hotkeys 2.0
Qliner Hotkeys is a free and open source keyboard productivity environment. It is the first product of it's kind that is usable by computer geeks and non geeks alike.
- Smart application launching
- Smart application instance switching
- Drag and drop configuration using an onscreen keyboard
- Support for 100+ international keyboards
- Volume control add-in
- Clock add-in
- Optionally maps caps lock key to window key
Hotkeys builds on the concept of Windows shortcut keys but takes this concept to a whole new level. Do you think key combinations are hard to remember? Just hold the Windows key for three seconds and up pops a Onscreen Keyboard with icons on the keys that are configured. This you can you use , not only to remind you of hotkey combinations, but also for Drag and Drop Configuration.