MapE Desktop 2.11
Most of important classes were documented.The MapE Library is shipped with the application wizard, examples, documentation and full source code, allowing developers to accelerate the development process.
It allows you to create applications with a wide range of powerful GIS features. Currently MapE supports only Windows platforms. MapE Library has been tested with Microsoft Visual Sudio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ Version 6.0, eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0 and eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0.
- Map point (int, _int64, float and double types of coordinates)
- Node (represented by some symbol in the screen)
- Picture (Image)
- Polypoint: a set (list) of map points
- Ellipse, rectangle, rounded rectangle
- AdvPolygon: a polygon with holes
- PolyPolygon: a set of polygons, some of them can be hole
- PolyAdvPolygon: a set of AdvPolygon (i.e. polygons with holes)
- R-tree indexing
- SQL queries support