MP4Cam2AVI Easy Converter 2.71
MJPEG video from photo-cameras is supported as well. Program converts *.MOV MJPEG clips to MJPEG AVI (without recompression) or to XviD MPEG-4 AVI (with recompression) in one click.
MP4Cam2AVI supports MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) video from new H.264 cameras like Sanyo CG65 and Casio EX-V7 (to view target AVI, H.264 VfW codec needed, i.e latest FFDShow).
By default, MP4Cam2AVI doesnТ‘t recompress video, that means no quality loss and fast operation (5-20x realtime, depending on audio settings). Audio can be stored in source format, or converted to MP3 (best for DVD-MPEG4 players) or PCM (best for editing).
- Convert and join MPEG-4 ASP clips from your camera to a single DivX-compatible MPEG-4 movie to watch on PC or DVD-MPEG4 player, preserving original video quality;
- Batch convert many clips to edit with any avi editing app;
- Convert *.MP4 (MPEG4 ASP) movie from Nero Recode to DivX-compatible AVI format for DVD-MPEG4 player;
- Convert MJPEG MOVТ‘s from photo camera do DivX-compatible MPEG-4 AVI in one click;
- Convert H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC) *.MP4/*.MOV clips to H.264 AVI, editable with VirtualDub and playable with Windows Media Player (H.264 VfW codec needed, i.e. last FFDShow);
- Watch MPEG-4 ASP/MJPEG clips before conversion using internal preview;
- Arrange clips befure joining using simple timeline;
- Correct audio/video lag in some cameras like Minolta A200
- Make sound Т‘softerТ‘ with configurable lowpass filter (great for Sanyo Xacti C1)
MP4Cam2AVI converts *.3GP clips from mobile phones, but with no audio (no AMR audio support yet). Target aviТ‘s will have H.263 video, so, you should install H.263 codec to view or edit them.Unlike many converting apps, MP4Cam2AVI doesnТ‘t require QuickTime or any codecs to work, it performs all the job itself.