MCColorPanel Component 1.0
ColorPanel component offers you a compact color palette panel.
- Manual in HTML file (is what you currently read);
- Source code of the sample project, MCColorsDemo;
- FREE вЂ” full source code of the component, MCColors.pas;
Component feature overview:
- MCColorPanel is a compact color palette panel. It is consists of 4 areas (from top to bottom):
- The Color Test Spot, painted with currently selected color
- Palette of Microsoft Office-like color cells
- Color hexagon with Blackness control
- Grayscale palette
- Keyboard Control:
- Select next area: Ctrl + Right Arrow
- Select previous area: Ctrl + Left Arrow
- Select next color cell: Right Arrow
- Select previous color cell: Left Arrow
- Increase Blackness: Ctrl + Down Arrow
- Decrease Blackness: Ctrl + Up Arrow
- Finally select color: Ctrl + Enter
- Mouse Control:
- Clicking cell will preview color in the Color Test Spot
- Double clicking any cell (or single clicking the Color Test Spot) will finally select color
- Each color cell provides a popup hint with Color Name (when present), RGB value and Hex value. The Color Test Spot only displays a Hex color value.
- MCColorPanel completely paint itself and has no child controls. This makes it possible to use with custom comboboxes as a drop-down control (especially with TdxPopupEdit by DevelopersExpress). Also, it can be merely dropped onto a Form.
- This component have to be installed into the Delphi Component Palette.