NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Vulkan Driver 382.58 Beta for Windows 10 64-bit
- New extensions:
- Updated VulkanRT loader to 126.96.36.199
- Various performance improvementsNVIDIA provides full Vulkan support and functionality on NVIDIA GeForce and Quadro graphics card with one of the following Pascal, Maxwell (first or second generation) or Kepler based GPUs:
- Quadro Series: Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420
- Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro K5100M, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K2000M, Quadro K1100M, Quadro K1000M, Quadro K610M, Quadro K510M, Quadro K500M
- GeForce 1000 Series: GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050
- GeForce 900 Series: GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GeForce 700 Series: GeForce GTX TITAN Z, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GeForce 600 Series: GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GT 635
- GeForce 900M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M, GeForce 920M, GeForce 910M
- GeForce 800M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 880M, GeForce GTX 870M, GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M
- GeForce 700M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 780M, GeForce GTX 770M, GeForce GTX 765M, GeForce GTX 760M, GeForce GT 755M, GeForce GT 750M, GeForce GT 745M, GeForce GT 740M, GeForce GT 735M, GeForce GT 730M
- GeForce 600M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 680MX, GeForce GTX 680M, GeForce GTX 675MX, GeForce GTX 675M, GeForce GTX 670MX, GeForce GTX 660M, GeForce GT 650M, GeForce GT 645M, GeForce GT 640M
For any bugs or issues, please file a bug through the developer website.Vulkan on NVIDIA Hardware FAQ:
1) How do I start using Vulkan in my code base?
NVIDIA Vulkan developer page is a great place to start. You can learn from Vulkan presentations and articles as well as NVIDIA demos and SDK samples.
2) Is NVIDIA going to continue to support OpenGL in the future?
NVIDIA is fully committed to invest in OpenGL that our ISVs rely on and will continue to support and improve it. NVIDIA believes in providing maximum functionality with minimal churn to developers. Hence, NVIDIA fully supports both Vulkan and OpenGL.
3) Is NVIDIA Vulkan driver conformant?
Yes, all available drivers have passed the initial version of Vulkan 1.0 conformance.
4) Will there be an official (non-beta) NVIDIA driver with Vulkan support?
Yes. We plan to include Vulkan in both Windows and Linux drivers in an upcoming driver release. These will be available to all users to run Vulkan content as part of our regular driver releases.
5) Does NVIDIA support Vulkan on Linux for Tegra?
Yes. Linux for Tegra drivers are supported.About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.