Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver 19.30.1646.851 for Windows 10 RS2
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Click "Have Disk"
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click OkAbout Wireless and Bluetooth Combo Updates:
Enabling the combo card by installing the proper drivers will allow your system to make the most of the benefits of the Bluetooth technology, as well as of the wireless feature that can be used over large distances.
In addition to that, updating the driver's version can also improve the card's overall performance, stability and compatibility, add newly developed features, or fix a vast amount of problems that the device has been encountering.
As these drivers are available in familiar formats, applying them should be very easy; simply unpack the downloaded file (if necessary) and run the installer for a complete installation.
If you consider installing this version, click on the download button, apply the package, and enable your combo card. Remember to check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss any update that could improve the performance of your device.
- драйвер для Windows 10. Размер файла: 262 KB.
- драйвер для Windows 7/Server 2008 R2.
- драйвер для Windows 8/8.1.
- драйвер для Windows Vista. Размер файла: 262 KB.
- драйвер для Windows XP/Server 2003.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.