Gemalto IDPrime .NET Smart Card Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 10
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Click "Have Disk"
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click OkAbout Internal Card Reader Drivers:
Installing the embedded card reader software gives your system the ability to exchange data with supported memory cards.
Enabling this feature provides compatibility with cards such as MMC, SD, SDHC, micro SD, and many others that can be used with smartphones, cameras, tablets, and related products.
Moreover, updating the software's version might also increase the device's transfer speed, fix various problems, or add support for new features.
As for the installation process, the steps are very obvious and easy: simply expand the downloaded archive (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Therefore, if this package improves your card reader's functionality in any way, hit the download button, and install it on your computer. Also make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.