Rivet Networks Killer Control Center Utility 1.2.1320 64-bit
The software package includes Ethernet driver, WLAN host driver, WLAN firmware binary, NFA board configuration data binaries, RfeCoSvc WFP driver, Killer Control Center, and Killer Network service binaries and associated software.
If applicable, a separate Bluetooth Installation is also supplied.Fixed Issues:
- Fixed Modify/Repair, fixed issue with network detection with certain gateway addresses.
- Killer Network Service: Killer Adapter not properly detected with certain gateway addresses
- Installer: Re-add Modify/Fix ’install failed’ popup on Modify.Killer 11N Wireless Versions:
- Windows 7: 10.0.0.351
- Windows 8.1: 10.0.0.351
- Windows 10: 10.0.0.351Killer 11AC Wireless Versions:
- Windows 7: 188.8.131.520
- Windows 8.1: 184.108.40.2069
- Windows 10: 220.127.116.119Killer Ethernet Versions:
- Windows 7: 18.104.22.168
- Windows 8.1: 22.214.171.124
- Windows 10: 126.96.36.199Killer Bandwidth Control Driver Versions:
- Windows 7: 188.8.131.52
- Windows 8.1: 184.108.40.206
- Windows 10: 220.127.116.11Installation:
- The software package includes a single installer for all Killer products for Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. The installer automatically detects the existing Killer modules and platform OS version and then installs the respective files.About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.About Wireless LAN Drivers:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.