Thecus N8880U-10G NAS Server Firmware 2.06.02.10.9703
- Upgrade Samba to 4.3.9
- Upgrade e2fsprogs to 1.43
- Add BTRFS support samba recycle bin
- DFN-CERT-2016-0591Upgrade firmware:
- Save the downloadable file on your computer.
- Login as admin from web interface to your Thecus NAS with 64bit firmware.
- In the [System Management] menu, choose the [Firmware upgrade] item and the firmware upgrade.
- Press button and select the firmware you downloaded.
- Press [Apply] and the confirm window will pop up. Please select [Next] button twice to confirm the process, and start firmware upgrade. The entire upgrade takes about 3 minutes. After the firmware is upgraded, Thecus NAS will beep for 3 seconds.
- NOTE: If your browser is set to cache the screen, please press CTRL-F5 in your browser to reload from server instead of from browser’s cache.
- During firmware upgrade process, you will see a progress bar indicating the completeness.
- NOTE: During firmware upgrade process, it is imperative that user do not turn off the power to Thecus NAS or close the browser. This will lead to catastrophic result.
- Just in case, the upgrade process failed, please DO NOT restart or shutdown the NAS. Go back and upgrade the firmware again.
- After the firmware is upgraded, you will see a message ask admin user to reboot. Please reboot to finish the upgrade process.
- After click [Reboot], the system will redirect to [Shutdown / Reboot] page, you may select the NAS to shutdown or reboot.
- NOTE: After reboot the Thecus NAS, please go to [System Management > Config Mgmt] to save your configuration. New version of firmware will not work with configuration file from previous versions of firmware.About HDD Firmware:
Updating the HDD's (Hard Disk Drive) firmware version can fix various problems that might occur, enhance some of the features available or add support for new ones, and improve the unit's overall performance.
However, as this task can be very risky, applying a different firmware is recommended only when the newer version specifically resolves an issue that bothers you, or brings about changes that you can make full use of.
In addition to that, make sure you perform this task only in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit).
As for the update process, due to the wide variety of HDDs and various methods provided by each manufacturer for installing a new firmware, it would be best if you carefully read and understand the installation steps.
That being said, if you consider updating the HDD to this firmware version, click the download button, and make sure you read the installation guide before initiating the upgrade. Moreover, constantly check with our website to stay up to date with the latest releases.
- драйвер для Windows 10. Размер файла: 179.9 MB.
- драйвер для Windows 7/Server 2008 R2.
- драйвер для Windows 8/8.1.
- драйвер для Windows Vista. Размер файла: 179.9 MB.
- драйвер для Windows XP/Server 2003.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.