Sony Bravia FW-49XD8001 HDTV Firmware 6.2602
This firmware update introduces Android Nougat to Sony's Android TV and supports:
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Half-screen settings mode
- Task-switching (quickly access recently used apps)
- Multiple Google accounts
- Google Cast 4K content via built-in Chromecast
- Ability to switch to TV viewing mode from Home menu with PROG +/- or number buttons
- Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) HDR content
- Voice search web browser functionality
- Improved category list design
- Improved Wi-Fi password input screenPrevious Benefits and Improvements
- Improved channel sorting
- Improves the TV performanceRestrictions
- Only for use with TV sold in Europe. Not all models are sold in all countries.How to download the Updater:
Before you install the update, you'll need to download it from the Internet and save it to a USB stick
- Read and accept the terms and conditions below and click download file.
- When prompted, save the file to your Desktop.
- Open Windows explorer, locate the downloaded file and unzip it.
- A folder will now be created in your local drive, and inside this folder you will find the file sony_dtvxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx (.pkg)
- Copy or drag & drop the file sony_dtvxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx (.pkg) to the root of your USB deviceInstall the update
Once you've downloaded the update file, you can install it on your TV. Just follow the simple steps below.
The process can take up to 15 minutes and during the installation your TV will turn off before turning itself back on.
- Turn on the TV
- Insert your USB device containing the file sony_dtvxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx (.pkg) into the USB slot of the TV set
- A series of different messages will appear on the TV screen - follow the on screen instructions
- The update will start and a white Led light will start blinking on the front panel of the TV, and the Update icon will appear on the TV screen - Do not remove the USB or turn off the TV.
- After several minutes, the TV will turn off and then turn back on to complete the update and a confirmation message is displayed on the TV set. - Do not remove the USB device or turn off the TV set.
- After the TV turn back on, remove your USB device from the USB slotAbout TV Firmware:
By upgrading your TV firmware version, you will benefit from improved image quality, fixed various noise issues, enhanced Internet connectivity (if available), boosted stability and usability level, as well as from several other changes.
However, you should first check that this release is compatible with your TV model and that it specifically resolves a problem that you have been encountering or makes changes that you deem useful.
In addition to that, since there are numerous TV models and manufacturers, as well as several methods for updating the software version, we recommend that you refer to the product guide, familiarize yourself with the procedure, and initiate the upgrade only when you have completely understood the steps.
Bear in mind that, in the event of an update failure encountered by trying to apply an improper firmware or if you don't successfully succeed to install the new software, the TV can suffer serious malfunctions.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this release, click the download button, get the package, and refer to the update guide to upgrade the TV firmware. Also, if you want to stay up to date with latest releases, check with our website as often as possible.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.