ASMedia USB3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 10
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Click "Have Disk"
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click OkAbout On-board USB Driver:
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to transfer files using the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port; however, installing the appropriate software can bring about significant changes.
If the proper USB software is installed, systems will benefit from improved compatibility with different devices, numerous fixes regarding USB issues, and various other changes that can increase transfer speed with external storage drives.
When it comes to the installation steps, simply check to make sure that the download record is compatible with your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete update.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, it would be best if you applied this package only on specified platforms. In addition to that, as technology evolves from one day to another, we recommended that you always use the latest software available.
That being said, click the download button, get and apply the present version and enjoy your newly updated system. Also, constantly check back with our website to find out when a new version is available.
- драйвер для Windows 10. Размер файла: 964 KB.
- драйвер для Windows 7/Server 2008 R2.
- драйвер для Windows 8/8.1.
- драйвер для Windows Vista. Размер файла: 964 KB.
- драйвер для Windows XP/Server 2003.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.