AMD Radeon Crimson ReLive Graphics Driver 17.5.2 Non-WHQL for Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Up to 4.5% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.5.1Fixed Issues
- NieR: Automata may experience a random hang or application crash after short periods of gameplay.
- Forza Horizon 3 may experience very long map/launch load times.
- The primary display adapter may sometimes appear disabled in Radeon Settings while driving a display from the linked adapter in Multi GPU system configurations.
- Radeon RX 550 series graphics products may experience a system hang when entering sleep or hibernate modes.Known Issues
- Virtual Super Resolution may fail to enable on some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- The Display feature in Radeon Settings "GPU Scaling" may not function for some games.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- The XBOX DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.Package Contents
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 Driver Version 17.10.2711.1021 (Windows Driver Store Version 126.96.36.1992)AMD Issue Reporting Form:
- This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.How-To Uninstall AMD Radeon Software:
- Start by opening the Control Panel
- For Windows 10/8.1, right-click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Context Menu
- For Windows 7, click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Start Menu
- In the Control Panel select Programs and Features
- Select AMD Install Manager and then click Uninstall/Change
- Check all items, and then click the Uninstall button.
- Note: If you had others versions of AMD drivers installed previously, you should get an additional prompt providing the options to remove All Versions or Current Version.
- Select All Versions to remove all AMD drivers and application components (recommended).
- Select Current Version will uninstall only the latest version of the drivers and its related components.
- The uninstall process will begin removing drivers and software components.
- Select Restart Now to complete the uninstallation process.
- To verify that the AMD Radeon Software has been removed from the system, return to the Program and Features list, and check that there are no AMD entries. If AMD specific entries are still listed, remove them using the above process.How-To Install AMD Radeon Software:
- Ensure that any existing versions of AMD Radeon Software on the system have been uninstalled before proceeding with installing a new driver.
- Close all opened applications including anti-virus, firewall, remote-access, or webcam software before attempting the install process.
- Double-click the downloaded file and select Install to begin file extraction process.
- Note: It is recommended to use the default destination folder for installation.
- Select the desired components or keep default selection (recommended) and click Install.
- The drivers and software components will begin installing.
- Note: The screen will flicker whilst the AMD Radeon Software is being installed. If you have multiple displays, some of them may turn black for a few seconds.
- Once the drivers and software have been successfully installed, choose Restart Now
- Note: A system restart is required to complete the installation process.??‹About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.