MikroTik RouterOS SMIPS Firmware 6.40 RC 8
- btest - fixed crash when packet size has been changed during test;
- defconf - added IPv6 firewall configuration (IPv6 package must be enabled on reset);
- defconf - replaced IPv4 firewall configuration with improved one;
- export - added "terse" option;
- firewall - do not allow to set "rate" value to 0 for "limit" parameter (CLI only);
- wireless - do not skip >2462 channels if interface is WDS slave;Other changes since 6.39.1:
- 6to4 - fixed wrong IPv6 "link-local" address generation;
- arp - fixed "make-static";
- capsman - fixed EAP identity reporting in "registration-table";
- capsman - set minimal "caps-man-names" and "caps-man-certificate-common-names" length to 1 char;
- conntrack - load IPv6 connection tracking independently of IPv4;
- console - fixed "No such file or directory" warnings on upgrade reboots;
- dns - remove all dynamic cache RRs of same type when adding static entry;
- ethernet - fixed forced 10Mbps full-duplex linking on 100Mbps Ethernet ports;
- fetch - fixed user and password argument parsing from URL for FTP;
- firewall - "address-list" entry “creation-time” adjusted to timezone;
- firewall - fixed "address-list" entry changing from IP to DNS and vice versa;
- firewall - fixed cosmetic "inactive" flag when item was disabled;
- firewall - fixed IPv6 all address list entries becoming "::/0" (introduced in 6.40rc1);
- ike1 - fixed crash on xauth message;
- ike1 - fixed minor memory leak on peer configuration change;
- ike2 - fixed rare kernel failure on address acquire;
- ipsec - enabled modp2048 DH group by default;
- ipsec - optimized logging under IPSec topic;
- ipv6 - fixed address becoming invalid when interface was removed from bridge/mesh;
- led - fixed ethernet LEDs on CCR1009 and RB1100AHx2 (introduced in v6.40rc1);
- led - fixed turning off LED when interface is lost;
- log - added "poe-out" topic;
- log - work on false CPU/RAM overclocked alarms;
- lte - added additional driver support for DWR-910;
- lte - added initial support for "NTT DoCoMo" modem;
- lte - improved info channel background polling;
- lte - replaced "user-command" with "at-chat" command;
- pppoe - fixed warning on PPPoE server, when changing interface to non-slave interface;
- quickset - added "Band" setting to "CPE" and "PTP CPE" modes;
- routing - allow to disable "all" interface entry in BFD;
- sniffer - fixed VLAN tags when sniffing all interfaces;
- snmp - added "ifindex" on interface traps;
- snmp - fixed limited walk;
- switch - fixed disabling of MAC learning on CRS1xx/CRS2xx;
- tile - fixed EoIP keepalive when tunnel is made over VLAN interface;
- winbox - added "eap-identity" to CAPsMAN registration table;
- winbox - added "no-dad" setting to IPv6 addresses;
- winbox - added TR069 support;
- winbox - do not allow to open multiple same sub-menus at the same time;
- wireless - added option to change "nv2-downlink-ratio" for nv2 protocol (CLI only);
- wireless - added option to set "fixed-downlink" mode for nv2 protocol (CLI only);
- wireless - always use "multicast-helper" when DHCP is being used;
- wireless - fixed 802.11u wireless request processing;
- wireless - fixed compatibility with "AR5212" wireless chips;
- wireless - fixed EAP PEAP success processing;
- wireless - NAK any methods except MS-CHAPv2 as inner method in PEAP;About Router Firmware:
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn’t be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don’t always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you’re looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don’t power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.
- драйвер для Windows 10. Размер файла: 7.1 MB.
- драйвер для Windows 7/Server 2008 R2.
- драйвер для Windows 8/8.1.
- драйвер для Windows Vista. Размер файла: 7.1 MB.
- драйвер для Windows XP/Server 2003.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.