Crucial MX300 2.5" 1 To SSD Firmware M0CR050
- Improved error handling.
- Fixed minor issues.
- General improvements in reliability and stability.Identify the drive model and current firmware:
- Click the Start button, then click Computer.
- Right-click on the disk icon that represents your drive, then click Properties.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- The “All disk drives:” list contains a list of all physical drives in the system. Highlight the chosen drive and click Properties.
- Note: There may be multiple entries in the list, and each entry may appear as an ATA device or a SCSI device depending on the drivers installed in the system.
- Click the Details tab, click the Property drop-down list, then select Hardware Ids. A display similar to what is shown on the following page will appear.
- Note: The format of the information below may change depending on if the drive appeared as an ATA device or a SCSI device.Installation Process:
- Download the appropriate ISO image
- Create bootable media with the ISO (CD or USB drive).
- Boot into the created media to perform the update
- Remove the bootable media and restart into the normal operating environmentAbout SSD Firmware:
Changing the solid-state drive (SSD) firmware version can bring about a wide variety of changes such as stability improvements for different sleep states, power consumption enhancements, increased read/write speeds, optimized compatibility with various systems, and many others.
However, performing this step is very risky because it can damage the SSD’s software in the event of an update failure. Therefore, make sure you consider changing the firmware only when and if the new version includes changes that you can make use of.
As for the installation method, given the huge number of SSD manufacturers and the wide variety of solid-state drives, it’s recommended that you carefully read and understand the update guide, and initiate the upgrade only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the steps.
In addition to that, most SSD manufacturers also require additional software that will help you apply a new firmware using a specific method – so make sure you have everything you need for a complete and successful upgrade.
Another aspect you should keep in mind is that this task must be performed in a steady power environment, such as the one provided by a UPS unit. Don’t forget to reboot the system so that the newly made changes can take effect.
That being said, if this release includes the changes you need / desire, click the download button and get the firmware file. If not, check with our website constantly in order to find out first when a suitable update becomes available.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.