Zyxel NAS520 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware 5.11(AASZ.2)C0
- Enhance how the GUI determine if the email address user entered is valid.
- Apply the patch of Linux kernel to fix CVE-2016-0728.
- Apply the patch of glibc to fix CVE-2015-7547
- Fix FTP client can’t login issue
- The file browser of WebGUI fails to decompress files if there exists quota limitation of the login user.
- Sometimes the icons on desktop are gone when login.
- Revise the log “Failed unknown login attempt (incorrect password or inexistent username)” when the Rsync task fails to authenticate.Start Using ZyXEL NAS:
Follow the wizard prompts to create a one or two disk volume. After the volume is complete, you may close the window.
- If an Upgrade Firmware message pops up, update the firmware to the
latest version.About HDD Firmware:
Updating the HDD’s (Hard Disk Drive) firmware version can fix various problems that might occur, enhance some of the features available or add support for new ones, and improve the unit’s overall performance.
However, as this task can be very risky, applying a different firmware is recommended only when the newer version specifically resolves an issue that bothers you, or brings about changes that you can make full use of.
In addition to that, make sure you perform this task only in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit).
As for the update process, due to the wide variety of HDDs and various methods provided by each manufacturer for installing a new firmware, it would be best if you carefully read and understand the installation steps.
That being said, if you consider updating the HDD to this firmware version, click the download button, and make sure you read the installation guide before initiating the upgrade. Moreover, constantly check with our website to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.