NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 382.33 64-bit
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Tekken 7 and Star Trek Bridge Crew.3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Tekken 7 - FairSoftware Module Versions
- NView - 148.47
- HD Audio Driver - 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.17.0329
- GeForce Experience - 22.214.171.124
- CUDA - 8.0Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 382.33
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
- [TITAN X][3D Vision][Windows 10 Creator’s Update]: The Windows Store does not
open when 3D Vision is enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080Ti][Prey 2]: Stuttering occurs during gameplay. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070][Windows 10 Creator’s Update]: In multi-display mode, extended
monitors cannot be be put into sleep mode. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to driver (Nvlddmkm.sys)
after the system reboots from sleep mode. 
- [GeForce GTX 970][SLI]: SLI cannot be enable unless Norton 360 is disabled or
Windows is booted in Safe Mode. Windows 10 Known Issues:
- [DirectX 11 games]: On some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing. 
- [SteamVR titles]: SteamVR may crash when launched.  To workaround, uninstall GeForce Experience or reinstall the NVIDIA driver.
- [Power DVD 17]: The display may go blank while playing HDR video in exclusive full-screen mode. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070]: Games (Witcher 3, For Honor) do not recognize the custom refresh rates set using the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][Battlefield 1 XP1]: With SLI enabled, corruption appears in the game when switching between full-screen and windowed mode. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Sid Meirie's Civilization VI][G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12]: Black corruption appears while entering the in-game menu after skipping the cutscene. 
- [GeForce GTX Titan X][Ansel][Ghost Recon Wild lands]: With FXAA enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel, the application crashes when enabling the in-game Ansel UI. 
- NVIDIA Control Panel custom color settings are reset to the default after switching a game between windowed and full-screen mode. 
- NVIDIA Control Panel custom color profiles and ICC profiles are lost when using the Microsoft Game Bar. 
- Display monitor is unable to enter sleep mode. 
- [GeForce Experience]: Driver installation may fail when attempting to perform a driver overinstall. To workaround, perform a clean installation.
- Error code 43 appears in the Device Manager after installing the driver with HDMI display connected. 
- Driver install/overinstall requires a reboot. Windows 7 Known Issues:
- [GeForce GTX 1080] Battlefield 1 hangs when campaign loaded with Fast Sync enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to driver (Nvlddmkm.sys) after the system reboots from sleep mode. To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.