ASUS O!Play Media Pro Player Firmware 02.00.01
1. Added feature of digital TV recording (PVR)
2. Added feature of O!Learning
3. Added feature of virtual wireless access point
4. Added Flingo and Trava.ru in Online Media
5. Improved Movie streaming in Acetrax to enhance stability
6. Corrected Shuffle Key error in inability of stable random music playback
7. Corrected display error caused by moving selected box in Yahoo! Weather
8. Corrected arrow key dysfunction after executing search function and addition to my favorite in Internet Radio
9. Corrected potential error in radio station information display caused after executing deletion station from my favorite and playing back the radio stations in my favorite
10. Corrected errors of failure in uploading video clips to Youtube
11. Removed Youtube XL
12. Removed option "Upload to Facebook" from Music optionsTo Update the Firmware:
- Download the latest firmware.
- Unzip the downloaded file and find the firmware named install.img. Please copy this file (install.img) to the root directory of a blank or formatted USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive to a USB port of the media player and wait it to be recognized. (A popup message “New device ready” will appear on the TV screen)
- Go to Setup > MISC > USB Upgrade and press OK to perform the firmware
upgrade process. A dialog will remind you both the current firmware version on the media player and the firmware version you want to upgrade which is on the USB flash drive. Please confirm the information is correct and press OK to start upgrade.
- When the upgrade process starts, the TV screen will go blank temporarily and then display the following information. The process will take a few minutes or more. The media player will reboot automatically when the upgrade process is complete.WARNING:
DO NOT UNPLUG (POWER PLUG OR USB FLASH DRIVE), TURN OFF, OR USE ANY OTHER FEATURE OF YOUR MEDIA PLAYER DURING THE FIRMWARE UPDATE PROCESS.About Media Player Firmware:
Installing a firmware update for your Media Player improves the general user experience by adding new features, fixing bugs, and enhancing the compatibility of your device, in order to play various formats of audio and video content.
By updating your Media Player, you can actually prolong the device’s life because, this way, it will be in sync with the new industry standards for content creation.
However, the process of updating your device is a risky one if not done according to strict instructions, such as: make sure that the firmware you have downloaded is compatible with your device, and don’t interfere with the player during the update process.
The most common method of upgrading your Media Player is by using a USB stick or update DVD. Although this process is very straightforward, each device has certain particularities that you must take into account.
If you consider using this update for your Media Player, feel free to click the download button, install the firmware and enjoy. Check out our website as often as possible to keep your Media Player up to date with the latest software and firmware.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.