Zyxel NAS520 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware 5.11(AASZ.0)C0
- Users fails to connect to the targets of iSCSI after booting if there exists more the three targets on the device and IP of which is set as static.
- Sometimes the icons on Desktop are gone when login.
- Revise the log “Failed unknown login attempt (incorrect password or inexistent username)” when the Rsync task fails to authenticate.
- MAC OS X 10.11 and Safari Media Icon fails to open.
- Media Server activate automatic if delete share.
- Fixed half icon with smaller monitor.
- Status Center File Transfer show wrong values
- After Restart admin must be login once for backup job from other NAS
- Users can’t access the external volume through WebDAV if they just hotplug USB storage without entering the WebGUI.
- Correct the address in the link in the Webpage that helps users to link to the device after firmware upgrading.
- The file browser of WebGUI fails to decompress files if there exists quota limitation of the logined user.
- Only “global”, “homes”, “printers” are reserved share name.
- Deleting a share always turn on the media server even when it’s been turned off.
- Time zone spelling correction. (Pitori” to “Pretoria”)
- The Music/Video/Photo icon in the desktop-style page doesn’t work on Safari.
- The icon for portal users is created.
- The login time displayed in the session information is negative in German.
- Show the IPv6 information when it’s from AUTO-IP, which means there’s no IPv6 DHCP in the environment.
- The icons on the desktop page can’t be displayed correctly after dragging.
- Enhance how the GUI determine if the email address user entered is valid.
- Hide the group item in the session table. It’s meaningless.
- Refine the algorithm of password strength determination. The password of 14 consecutive ‘A’ is determined as strong password, which is wrong.
- Adjust the local port range to avoid port conflicts between services.
- Let the Twonky GUI sort the files by track number in folder view.
- Adjust some parameters in system to tune up the performance.
- User searching supports cloud users.
- Hide the cloud users in the pages of setting group, share permission.
- Updated some missing translations.
- Fine tune some GUI behavior according to the response from customers.
- Add pkg upgrade alert in desktop.
- Remove the behavior of adding xxx.0.0.0 into routing table for interfaces which are NOT default gateway. It's wrong to add such item into routing table.Start Using ZyXEL NAS:
Follow the wizard prompts to create a one or two disk volume. After the volume is complete, you may close the window.
- If an Upgrade Firmware message pops up, update the firmware to the
latest version.About HDD Firmware:
Updating the HDD’s (Hard Disk Drive) firmware version can fix various problems that might occur, enhance some of the features available or add support for new ones, and improve the unit’s overall performance.
However, as this task can be very risky, applying a different firmware is recommended only when the newer version specifically resolves an issue that bothers you, or brings about changes that you can make full use of.
In addition to that, make sure you perform this task only in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit).
As for the update process, due to the wide variety of HDDs and various methods provided by each manufacturer for installing a new firmware, it would be best if you carefully read and understand the installation steps.
That being said, if you consider updating the HDD to this firmware version, click the download button, and make sure you read the installation guide before initiating the upgrade. Moreover, constantly check with our website to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.