Zyxel NAS542 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware 5.11(ABAG.3)C0
- To check and removes the incorrect looping softlink when booting up.
- To revise the implementation of GUI so that the behavior of clicking myZyXEcloud button on desktop won’t be blocked by web browser.
- Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.0.2h to eliminate some security issue.
- To show a warning message to remind end users that the data on the disk on which they are going to create volume will be removed.
- To support synchronization to another device with DeltaCopy.
- Hide the httpd version information for security consideration.
- The device when servername is modified to make sure all the services apply the correct servername.
- Normal users fail to upload files through WebDAV.
- iSCSI fails to create instant allocation LUN.
- Fixed the ftp security issue.
- Fixed the issue that the scheduled tasks, including backup plan and power schedule, don’t execute at the right time when daylight saving is enabled.
- Fixed the issue that the permission of portal users will be cleared if users edit the permission in GUI
- Fixed the issue that users might fail to edit share when there exists any portal user in the system.
- [Tftp, NFS, ownCloud, SqueezeCenter]
- Fixed Bug: Packages are not normal when NAS reboot if users,
1. Install package in volume1.
2. Remove it.
3. Install package in other volume.
- [PHP] Rebuild php, because openssl be upgraded.Start Using ZyXEL NAS:
Follow the wizard prompts to create a one or two disk volume. After the volume is complete, you may close the window.
- If an Upgrade Firmware message pops up, update the firmware to the
latest version.About HDD Firmware:
Updating the HDD’s (Hard Disk Drive) firmware version can fix various problems that might occur, enhance some of the features available or add support for new ones, and improve the unit’s overall performance.
However, as this task can be very risky, applying a different firmware is recommended only when the newer version specifically resolves an issue that bothers you, or brings about changes that you can make full use of.
In addition to that, make sure you perform this task only in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit).
As for the update process, due to the wide variety of HDDs and various methods provided by each manufacturer for installing a new firmware, it would be best if you carefully read and understand the installation steps.
That being said, if you consider updating the HDD to this firmware version, click the download button, and make sure you read the installation guide before initiating the upgrade. Moreover, constantly check with our website to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.