Canon PIXMA MX472 Printer ICA Driver 4.1.3 for Mac OS
1. macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
2. The following has been rectified. (OS X El Capitan)
- Scanning from the operation panel cannot be executed when the USB is connected.
- Scanning cannot be executed with the IJ ScanUtility started up.Procedures for the download and installation
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.About Scanner Driver:
Most of the times, operating systems apply a generic driver that allows computers to recognize the scanner and benefit from its basic scan functions. If you want to make use of all available features, then appropriate software must be installed.
However, before you download this driver, check to see if the present release is compatible with your scanner model and, afterwards, make sure the package supports your computer OS version and bit architecture.
Bear in mind that even though other platforms might also be compatible, we don’t recommend you install any software on operating systems other than the highlighted ones.
If you check off all these, you should get and run the downloadable package (extract it if necessary), and follow the displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation. You should also perform a system reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
That being said, click the download button, get and apply the package, and enjoy all features that the device will benefit from. Constantly check with our website to stay “updated one minute ago.”
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.