ASUS O!Play Mini Media Player Firmware 1.15
1. Add global subtitle setting for video file that is never played. (Only subtitle height, size, color)
2. Disable show image for AutoPlay function (Folder mode)(Only PLAY, STOP, REPEAT_ALL)
3. Disable function for copy and move file.Bug fixed:
1. Screen saver function was failed in Home page.
2. Screen saver timer is always 5 minutes. It's decided by user setting now.To Update the Firmware:
1. Insert the USB Flash Stick( the install.img Loaded ) to USB port of your Media Player. The Media Player will recognize the firmware in the USB Flash drive automatically.
2. Press the Setup button on the Remote controller and the setup screen will be displayed.
3. Click on the System item and press OK. Then navigate to the System update and press OK to start updating. (System Reinstall )
4. At this moment, Your TV screen will go dark temporarily and following screen will display again. New firmware updates is in the process ( take about 4 minute).when the update is successfully completed the Media Player will reboot automatically.About Media Player Firmware:
Installing a firmware update for your Media Player improves the general user experience by adding new features, fixing bugs, and enhancing the compatibility of your device, in order to play various formats of audio and video content.
By updating your Media Player, you can actually prolong the device’s life because, this way, it will be in sync with the new industry standards for content creation.
However, the process of updating your device is a risky one if not done according to strict instructions, such as: make sure that the firmware you have downloaded is compatible with your device, and don’t interfere with the player during the update process.
The most common method of upgrading your Media Player is by using a USB stick or update DVD. Although this process is very straightforward, each device has certain particularities that you must take into account.
If you consider using this update for your Media Player, feel free to click the download button, install the firmware and enjoy. Check out our website as often as possible to keep your Media Player up to date with the latest software and firmware.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.