Gigabyte P35X v6 NVIDIA Graphics Driver 10.18.13.6891 for Windows 10 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GDDR5 8GB
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7 processor
- Light & Slim: only 2.3kg, 20.9mm
- UHD 3840 x 2160 IPS Display (optional)
- M.2 PCIe Gen3 – Max. 2000MB/s
- DDR4 2133/2400MHz – Up to 32GB
- USB 3.1 Type-C – 10Gbps / 5V 3A
- HDMI 2.0 – 4K at 60Hz
- 75.81Wh Huge Battery Capacity
- Quad-storage with Hot Swappable Bay
- XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster Streaming Software
- Recommended for VR
This package contains the files needed for installing the Graphics driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.
Рейтинг за сегодня::