SmallHD 1300 Series Production Monitor Firmware 1.4
Official Support for the new 1703-P3 Production Monitor added.
a. This monitor adds support both DCI-P3 and Rec 709 color spaces.Features Added:
1. RGB Offsets have been added to the appearance menu for custom color adjustment.
2. Added support for RED’s new IPP2 workflow: Input color space list now includes REDWideGamut/LOG3G10 (also removed the deprecated LOG3G12 gamma).Improvements:
1. Color space options in the menu are renamed for clarity. The name now indicates both the expected gamma and gamut.
2. Pong now contains instructions to press the back button if would like to exit the mini game
3. Disabling the Calibration LUT now disables all internal color conversion. This ensures user calibration will be more accurate. The UI elements of the Input Menu and Appearance Menu now update to reflect this.
4. Adjustable Studio Brightness range has been increased.Bugs Fixed:
1. Fixed a bug causing some 17” monitor’s screens to go black during a user upgrade.
2. Fixed a bug with the waveform’s spot meter.New Firmware Issues
1. Functional Issues
a. 3203HDR OLED Gamma Match Switch Does not function correctly. Toggling switch changes image, but until gamma shift slider is changed, the correct gamma is not displayed. In order to achieve correct gamma, switch must be toggled and slider modified.
Known Existing Issues
1. Image Rendering Issues
a. Interlaced & psf formats “bounce” for high frame-rates(120 frames)
b. Bottom Row of panel Rendered several pixels to the left.
c. Collage page display can have artifacts & flickering.
d. Enabling Exposure Assist and Peaking at the same time will result in the bright peaking lines being introduced into the false color image. Most noticeable in images with fine detail, high contrast edgesHow to update your Production monitor firmware?
CAUTION: Make sure you do not lose power during firmware update
- Download Latest firmware file
- Drag and drop .bin file from download onto your SD card (Must be 16gb or smaller – FAT or FAT32 for Windows, MS-DOS (FAT) for Mac)
- Remove SD Card from computer or card reader attached to computer
- Insert SD card into your Production Monitor
- Turn on your monitor
- On monitor, page left all the way with your joystick to the monitor’s settings Menu
- Navigate down in the settings menu until you see the heading (System)
- Under the system heading you will see an option that says firmware. (Highlight the word firmware)
- Click your joystick to select firmware
- You should now see an option appear on the right side of the screen that says UPDATE TO 1.0 (FUSION) Select this option to begin update. Note: If you do not see this wording but instead see Current version followed by a version number. Than the firmware may not be on the card properly or the card is not inserted all the way.
- Once firmware is installed and the on screen prompt tells you to reboot your monitor – remove the power source and then re-attach the power source to reboot (power button will not work for this reboot)About Monitor Firmware:
If you wish to update the monitor firmware version, know that this step can translate into improved overall performance, stability and compatibility, the inclusion of fixes for various issues encountered during the product’s lifetime, enhanced features or added support for new ones.
To perform this task, it would be best if you first read carefully and understand the installation steps necessary to successfully apply a new firmware version. If an update failure occurs, the monitor software can suffer serious malfunctions.
We recommend that any firmware upgrade be performed by a power user and only when the new version brings changes that you can make full use of. Also, after completing the update, do reboot the system to allow all changes to take effect.
In addition to that, make sure you apply the new version in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit, so that no power disruption affects the installation.
That being said, if you intend to update the monitor to this firmware version, click the download buttons and read the update instructions. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the release that your monitor needs.
- драйвер для Windows 10. Размер файла: 20.8 MB.
- драйвер для Windows 7/Server 2008 R2.
- драйвер для Windows 8/8.1.
- драйвер для Windows Vista. Размер файла: 20.8 MB.
- драйвер для Windows XP/Server 2003.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.