NETGEAR RN102 NAS Firmware 6.7.3 arm
- Fixed an issue where heavy I/O could result in a hang, possibly referencing "bfq_lookup_next_entity" on the LCD.
- Present missing volumes in the GUI, so the records can be deleted. This can help restore app and home directory functionality if the removed volume previously held apps.
- Fixed an issue where the volume may fail to mount, if a file or directory with a matching name exists on the root filesystem.
- Backport various upstream file system fixes.
- Add Bonjour discovery protocol support, which is required for TiVo Bolt.
- Incorporated several security updates for various OS packages.
- Fixed CVE-2017-7494 (Remote code execution from a writable share)
- Added Subject Alternative Name to new SSL certificates
- Fixed formatting of external disks larger than 2TBHow to update firmware on ReadyNAS OS 6 storage systems:
- Download the latest firmware for your system.
- Connect the USB drive containing the updated firmware file to your ReadyNAS system.
- On the local admin page, select System > Settings > Update.
- Click the Install Firmware button.
- The Update Firmware pop-up screen displays
- Click the Browse button.
- In the pop-up file browser that displays, navigate to the file containing the updated firmware and select it.
- The Update Firmware pop-up screen displays the name of the selected file in the File Name field.
- Click the Upload button.
- The firmware file uploads to your ReadyNAS system. After a few moments, the Update Firmware pop-up screen displays details about the new firmware.
- Click the Install button.
- You are prompted to reboot your ReadyNAS system to complete the firmware installation.
- Reboot your ReadyNAS system.
- If you enabled email alerts, your ReadyNAS system sends a message when the firmware update finishes.About Network-Attached Storage Updates:
Upgrading the Network-Attached Storage (NAS) firmware can improve the system’s overall performance, stability, and security by adding various fixes for related issues, enhancing existing features (or adding support for new ones), or updating different applications.
Due to the high number of NAS manufacturers, as well as network storage types, installing a new firmware might not be always as easy as it appears – and not too safe either. Failing to perform a software update can cause serious malfunctions to the network storage.
So, before you even consider applying this release, carefully read the installation guide and initiate the process only when you have understood and completely familiarized yourself with all the steps.
Moreover, it would be best if you take into account using a UPS unit (Uninterruptible Power Supply) to perform this task, because no power disruption should affect the upgrade.
With all these aspects in mind, after you have read the installation guide, click the download button to apply this firmware version to your NAS. Remember to check back with our website in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.