D-Link DCS-6511 rev.A1 Network Camera Firmware 1.15.03
1. Fixed the security issue of NTPd issue
2.Fixed the security issue of tunneling RTSP streaming over HTTP
3. Fixed the Cross-Site Scripting(XSS) issue
4. Fixed theCross-Site Request Forgery (CSFR) issueUpgrading Instructions:
Follow the steps below to upgrade the firmware:
1. Download the latest firmware file from the D-Link website. The file is in .bin file format.
2. Log-in camera web UI and enter setup/Maintenance/Firmware upgrade
3. Click Browse… and specify the firmware file.
4. Click Upgrade. The camera starts to upgrade and will reboot automatically when the upgrade completes.About Network Camera Firmware Update:
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your network camera can improve the device’s overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera’s firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty, or the device’s performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
Changing the camera’s firmware must be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has encountered or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful to you.
As for the installation method, the steps vary depending on the model you own, but basically, you must connect your camera via an Ethernet cable (username and password required), and use the downloadable file in the Firmware Update section to upgrade your device. Make sure you do not interrupt the installation process.
However, make sure you carefully read and understand the installation steps so that you don’t end up with a broken device. This process isn’t intended to be destructive, but still, it’s best to save all configurations before applying a different firmware.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will boost your camera’s performance.
- драйвер для Windows 10. Размер файла: 13.3 MB.
- драйвер для Windows 7/Server 2008 R2.
- драйвер для Windows 8/8.1.
- драйвер для Windows Vista. Размер файла: 13.3 MB.
- драйвер для Windows XP/Server 2003.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.