Ubiquiti UAP-AC-Pro Access Point Firmware 188.8.131.5209
- [UAPG2/G3] Improve ntpclient reliability.
- [UAPG2/G3] Allow VHT80 for Ukraine.
- [EDU] baresip improvements.
- [AC-IW/Pro/EDU/M-Pro] Add basic switch QoS support.
- [AC-IW/Pro/EDU/M-Pro] Add address resolution logic (ARL) caching support.
- [UAP] Fix WPA/WPA2 PSK with 64 HEX characters.
- [USW] Fix a memory leak.
- [USW] Fix an issue with the fast-apply script when applying IGMP snooping settings.
- [HW] Support SHA512 password for the SSH password in system.cfg (currently excluding 1st gen APs).
- [HW] Pass HTTPS capabilities for fwupgrade process.About Access Point Firmware:
If you update the Access Point (AP) firmware, your device can benefit from changes that fix multiple issues encountered by wireless clients, correct different user interface problems, add various functionalities, and include support for newly developed protocols.
Before performing this task, we recommend that you read and understand all the installation steps, because there are many AP models and manufacturers available. Each producer strives to make the procedure as simple as possible, but there are cases when it’s anything but that.
It is also advisable that you apply a new access point firmware in a steady power environment (UPS unit will satisfy this need), using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection. The latter can be easily interrupted.
With this in mind, if you wish to apply this version, click the download button and install the package on your access point. Remember to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss a single new release
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.