Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK (rev. 1.1) Intel SATA Preinstall Driver 18.104.22.1681 64-bit
- Extended server level 168 hour durability Test
- Supports 4th and 5th Generation Intel Core processors
- Extreme multi graphics support
- Audio Noise Guard with LED path lighting
- SATA Express support for 10 Gb/s data transfer
- M.2 for SSDs drives with up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
- Intel GbE LAN with CFOS internet accelerator software
- Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with built-in rear audio amplifier
- 2x copper PCB design
- Highly efficient MOSFET design
- Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
- APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
About SATA / AHCI / RAID Preinstall Drivers:
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer’s update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.