ASUS X99-M WS/SE Intel USB 3.0 Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 7
- Ultimate micro-ATX graphics power – Accommodates dual PCI Express 3.0 graphics cards at x16 speed
- The latest 10Gb/s USB 3.1 – Built into the board-twice as fast USB 3.0
- 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5 – One click, total system optimization
- Supreme Power Solution – Premium components deliver industry-leading power efficiency
- Crystal Sound 2-Flawless audio that makes you part of the game
About USB Drivers:
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to transfer files using the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port; however, installing the appropriate software can bring about significant changes.
If the proper USB software is installed, systems will benefit from improved compatibility with different devices, numerous fixes regarding USB issues, and various other changes that can increase transfer speed with external storage drives.
When it comes to the installation steps, simply check to make sure that the download record is compatible with your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete update.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, it would be best if you applied this package only on specified platforms. In addition to that, as technology evolves from one day to another, we recommended that you always use the latest software available.
That being said, click the download button, get and apply the present version and enjoy your newly updated system. Also, constantly check back with our website to find out when a new version is available.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.