ASUS P751JA Intel RST Driver 22.214.171.1246 for Windows 7 64-bit
- Business made more productive and manageable
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Stay connected anywhere with dual-band Wi-Fi
- Wake-on-LAN (WOL) allows PCs to be turned on by a simple network message
- Built-in USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfer speeds
- Removable large-capacity battery pack for easy servicing and longer battery life
- USB Charger+ allows quick charging of mobile devices even when the notebook powered off
- Extreme reliable quality
- Strict ASUSPRO reliability testing standards
- Tough anti-shock hard drive protects your data
- Designed for professionals
- 17.3" HD+/FHD Anti-glare panel for comfort and productivity
- True-comfort keyboard for easier typing and increased productivity
- Large multi-gesture touchpad for precise and intuitive input
- Strain-reducing anti-glare HD panels with wide viewing angle
About RST (Rapid Storage Technology):
Once Intel’s Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that’s not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don’t forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.