HP Compaq dc7100 Intel Chipset Driver 188.8.131.524 for XP
- Supports the Intel 915G/P/GV chipsets
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
- HP Compaq dc5100 small form factor: All Models
- HP Compaq dc5100 microtower: All Models
- HP Compaq dx2100 Slim Tower PC: All Models
- HP Compaq dx6100 microtower: All Models
- HP Compaq dx6100 slim tower: All Models
- HP Compaq dx6120 slim tower: All Models
- HP Compaq dx6128 microtower: All Models
- HP Compaq dx6120 microtower: All Models
- HP Compaq dc7100 small form factor: All Models
- HP Compaq dc7100 convertible minitower: All Models
- HP Compaq dc7100 ultra-slim desktop: All Models
About Sound Card Drivers:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that allows computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.