MSI B150M PRO-VHL Intel Serial IO Driver 30.63.1519.07 64-bit
- Supports 6th Gen Intel Core / Pentium / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4-2133 Memory
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- USB 3.1 Gen1 + SATA 6Gb/s
- VGA Armor: Reinforced Armor slot
- Click BIOS : Secure and Reliable UEFI BIOS solution
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Military Class 4 : Top Quality & Stability
- Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Overvoltage Protection:Prevent Unforeseen Damage
- 4K UHD Support : Ultra-high Definition Visual Experience
- COM/LPT support : Perfect for Industrial and Commercial use
- Intel SBB Support: Improves Productivity, Management and Security
- WHQL CERTIFIED.WINDOWS 10 READY
About Serial IO Drivers:
If you install this package, your device will be properly recognized by compatible systems, and might even benefit from new features or various bug fixes.
Please note that, even though other operating systems might also be compatible, we do not recommend you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Doing so might cause the installation to crash, which could even render the device unusable.
When it comes to installing the package, the steps should not be much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible; usually, you must make check for compatibility, get the package, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
However, due to the large number of devices out there and the various ways for applying these packages, it would be best if you refer to the installation manual first, to be sure of a successful update.
That being said, click the download button, and apply the present software on your product. Also constantly check with our website to stay up to speed with latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.