FiiO X5 1st Gen Portable Player Firmware 2.6
The following changes and improvements:
1. Enabled gapless playback of single music files split by CUE sheets
2. Fixed issue where the player may play through folders incorrectly
3. Fixed issue where the genre tag of AAC files (.m4a) was read incorrectly
4. Fixed issue where blanks spaces in front of the album name of a song caused the genre name to be read incorrectly
5. Fixed issue where the player may not be able to load the cover info for certain MP3 files
6. Improved the sensitivity and consistency of the scroll wheel response.
7. Fixed issue where some CUE sheets could not be parsed
8. Various other bug fixes in line with those made for the X5 2nd gen.
1. Please note that upgrading to FW2.6 from a firmware version older than FW2.3 will cause user data (e.g. playlists and favorites) to be erased;
2. Please note that downgrading from FW2.6 back to any previous version of firmware will cause user data (e.g. playlists and favorites) to be erased.
About Music Players:
In case your device has encountered various problems that this release can fix, or if the same release comes to add certain features that you can make use of, then you should definitely take into account upgrading.
Usually, to do that, you must get the downloadable file (unpack it if necessary) and transfer it to the player through any available method, and start the upgrade process from the device’s setup menu.
However, given the large variety of music players and the many ways to enter update mode, it would be best if you read the product’s installation guide and initiate this task only when you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
To apply this firmware, take into account all the aspects mentioned above, hit the download button and update your music player. In addition to that, make sure you constantly check with our website to stay “updated one minute ago.”
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.