KENWOOD DNR8035BT Multimedia Receiver Firmware 2.6.0
- Improved Facebook Function.
- Changed the specification of Volume function.
- Improved Navigation Function. (Garmin Navigation Software V2.40) (Only for DNN Model)
- Improved stability of performance.
Updating the Program
1. Touch the [SETUP] to display the Top Menu screen.
2. Touch the [System Information] to display the System Information screen. 3. Connect the USB memory.
4. Touch the [Update] to update starts. (It takes about 5 minutes.)
Caution: The screen may go blank for a few seconds. Do not unplug the USB memory or Power Off the unit during the Update Procedure.
5. System Reboot & Software Update Screens.
6. Once the “Update completed” screen is displayed, remove the USB memory.
7. Reset the unit.
8. Check that the firmware version is updated, by referring to “Checking the Firmware Version”.
About Media Player Firmware:
Installing a firmware update for your Media Player improves the general user experience by adding new features, fixing bugs, and enhancing the compatibility of your device, in order to play various formats of audio and video content.
By updating your Media Player, you can actually prolong the device’s life because, this way, it will be in sync with the new industry standards for content creation.
However, the process of updating your device is a risky one if not done according to strict instructions, such as: make sure that the firmware you have downloaded is compatible with your device, and don’t interfere with the player during the update process.
The most common method of upgrading your Media Player is by using a USB stick or update DVD. Although this process is very straightforward, each device has certain particularities that you must take into account.
If you consider using this update for your Media Player, feel free to click the download button, install the firmware and enjoy. Check out our website as often as possible to keep your Media Player up to date with the latest software and firmware.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.