Iriver AK Jr Media Player Firmware 1.03
Before firmware upgrading:
1. Make sure of your AK Jr’s battery level at least over 50%.
2. Make sure of your AK Jr’s memory size at least over 50 MB.
3. Don''t remove the connection between PC & AK Jr while transferring hex data.
[How to upgrade]
This model doesn’t support OTA.
Customers have to download Hex file themselves.
1. Connect the AK JR to PC please.
2. Copy the AK_JR.hex to First(Top) Root of internal memory of AK JR.
3. Disconnect the AK JR safely, and then Firmware upgrade will be started.
[Newly added or revised functions]
1) Operation Stabilization
About Player Firmware:
In case your device has encountered various problems that this release can fix, or if the same release comes to add certain features that you can make use of, then you should definitely take into account upgrading.
Usually, to do that, you must get the downloadable file (unpack it if necessary) and transfer it to the player through any available method, and start the upgrade process from the device’s setup menu.
However, given the large variety of music players and the many ways to enter update mode, it would be best if you read the product’s installation guide and initiate this task only when you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
To apply this firmware, take into account all the aspects mentioned above, hit the download button and update your music player. In addition to that, make sure you constantly check with our website to stay “updated one minute ago.”
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.