Iriver AK120 Media Player Firmware 1.42
Before firmware upgrade :
1. Make sure of your AK120’s battery level at least over 50%.
2. Make sure of your AK120’s memory size at least over 50 MB.
3. Don't remove the connection between PC & AK120 while transferring hex data.
[Newly added or revised function]
1. Time Display of MP3 file encoded with VBR is improved.
2. When pressing rewind button after 3 sec with gapless on, wrong information display issue is revised.
3. Bitrate Size issue is improved.
4. Freezing issue while playing the long title, is revised.
5. Some kind of DSD file play is stabilized.
About Player Firmware:
In case your device has encountered various problems that this release can fix, or if the same release comes to add certain features that you can make use of, then you should definitely take into account upgrading.
Usually, to do that, you must get the downloadable file (unpack it if necessary) and transfer it to the player through any available method, and start the upgrade process from the device’s setup menu.
However, given the large variety of music players and the many ways to enter update mode, it would be best if you read the product’s installation guide and initiate this task only when you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
To apply this firmware, take into account all the aspects mentioned above, hit the download button and update your music player. In addition to that, make sure you constantly check with our website to stay “updated one minute ago.”
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.
Рейтинг за сегодня::