Iriver AK120 Media Player Firmware 1.40
Before firmware upgrade :
1. Make sure of your AK120’s battery level at least over 80%.
2. Make sure of your AK120’s memory size at least over 50 MB.
3. Don't remove the connection between PC & AK100 while transferring hex data.
[Newly added or revised function]
1. Folder playback function improved
: Set lower-right button of music playback screen - EQ - LineOut on/off
Volume fixed at max, and cannot be adjusted.
* Please do not connect an earphone at LineOut, you can have a serious impact on hearing.
3. Long title displayed on 2 lines in Folder list. (Not in Song/Album/Artist Genre/MQS list)
About Player Firmware:
In case your device has encountered various problems that this release can fix, or if the same release comes to add certain features that you can make use of, then you should definitely take into account upgrading.
Usually, to do that, you must get the downloadable file (unpack it if necessary) and transfer it to the player through any available method, and start the upgrade process from the device’s setup menu.
However, given the large variety of music players and the many ways to enter update mode, it would be best if you read the product’s installation guide and initiate this task only when you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
To apply this firmware, take into account all the aspects mentioned above, hit the download button and update your music player. In addition to that, make sure you constantly check with our website to stay “updated one minute ago.”
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.