Intel NUC6i3SYK NUC Kit BIOS 0028
About This Release:
- ME Firmware: 22.214.171.1243
- Framework BIOS Reference Code: Based on 1.7.0
- Integrated Graphics Option ROM: Build 1070 PC 14.34
- Integrated Graphics UEFI Driver: 9.0.1036
- LAN Option ROM: None
- Visual Bios: 2.2.17
- Fixed issue where PCIE SSD information displays Not Installed when NVME SSD is installed.
- Updated processor support.
- Improved reliability for Express BIOS Update.
- Fixed issue where setting the Processor Power Efficiency Policy as Balanced results in Low Power instead.
- Removed PEG-DMI ratio information item from Performance page.
- Fixed issues with “No Memory Error” beep code and startup sound.
- Set BIOS setting Wi-Fi Dynamic Regulatory Solution to enabled and hidden.
- Changed BIOS setting Processor Uncore Frequency to Processor Ring Frequency.
- Updated Intel ME firmware to version 126.96.36.1993_F1027a.
- Improved multiple display behavior: if IGD Secondary Video Port is set to None, then any monitor connected to this port is still displayed during POST/SETUP.
Which file to choose:
- Recovery BIOS Update [SY0028.BIO] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iflash BIOS Update [SYSKLi35.86A.0028.BI.ZIP] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- Express BIOS Updates: SYSKLi35.86A.0028.EB.EXE - Self-extracting Windows-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems. This method is the most commonly used.
- Express BIOS Updates: SYSKLi35.86A.0028.EB.WINPE64.EXE – for WinPE - Self-extracting Windows-based update file, designed to be used with either Microsoft Windows PE x64 or Microsoft Windows x64 operating systems.
About OS Independent BIOS:
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
About BIOS Update Utility:
Applying a new BIOS version can bring various fixes, add new features, or improve existing ones; however, this action is very risky and should be carefully carried out in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit), and only when it is really needed.
Moreover, it is recommended that the BIOS be upgraded by someone who has the ability to use advanced system features. It can also be fulfilled by a regular user as well, but at their own risk.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a highly important piece of software that loads the currently installed operating system and tests all hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
When it comes to changing the BIOS version, the update utility searches for a compatible package in any given location or on the web and, if found, it will automatically install the desired build, if and when your approval is given.
Do take into account that failing to perform the installation could seriously damage your system, and the faulty BIOS might even render it unusable.
Therefore, if you intend to upgrade your BIOS, hit the download button, get and install the package, and run the utility to check if a newer version is available. Don’t forget to check with our website as often as possible to be up to date with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.