EVGA Z97 Stinger WiFi BIOS R202 Beta
- Adds support for Broadwell Processors
- Download the correct .zip for your motherboard
- First go into your BIOS and load defaults, save and exit
- Close all open programs.
- Go into the folder where you unzipped this package and update.bat
- Press Y to start the flash process
- DO NOT TURN OFF POWER OR RESET DURING THE FLASH PROCESS
- After the flashing is finished, the system will automatically shut down. Then power on again and go into BIOS to setup.
- NOTE: If flash box immediately closes after flash attempt, the flash may need to be ran from a CMD prompt with administrator privileges or DOS version.
- Extract the contents of .zip file to USB flash drive (must be formatted as FAT32)
- Reboot the machine and go into the system BIOS
- From the BIOS, navigate to the Save & Exit tab and open "Select BIOS File."
- Select the .bin file you wish to flash.
- After the flashing is finished, shut the system down completely. Then power on again.
- After flashing verify that the correct flash was applied by checking the version number on the lower right corner of the BIOS screen.
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
So, if this release includes useful changes, hit the download button, get the package, and update your BIOS version. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don’t miss the release that you need.
- драйвер для Windows 10. Размер файла: .
- драйвер для Windows 7/Server 2008 R2.
- драйвер для Windows 8/8.1.
- драйвер для Windows Vista. Размер файла: .
- драйвер для Windows XP/Server 2003.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.