Intel SAS Hardware RAID Driver 6.709.12.00
- (Closed) - Align the next reply queue to a factor of 16 and Process the Reply descriptor in two 32-bit Dwords instead of single 64 bit .
- (Closed) - Reduce the check for MAX SGEs in the coalescing algorithm from maximum number of physical breaks to max coalesced io size.
- (Closed) - Unexpected shutdown is reported On server with Windows 2012 R2 64 Bit during S4 sleep
- (Resolved) - FW went into Montask when running Task Management test with Windows Driver.
- (Closed) - Multiple TM issued exceeds the Queue size which results in Hibernation not resuming in saved state.
- (Closed) - Handling the Task Management request issued to the VDs.
- (Closed) - For 12Gig 4KSASHDDs 11-78% drops for 8,16,24&40PD JBOD's in Seq.R/W 4/8/16KB IOSize across QD's with Win2K12R2
- (Closed) - Machine reboot observed when a drive member is made offline from the OS utility(MSM)
- (Closed) - script is leaving old directories which it needs to clean up
- (Closed) - For 12Gig4KSAS&6GigSATAHDDs 21-85% drops for 24&40PD JBOD's in Seq. R/W Random R/W for all IO size with QD 64,256
- (Closed) - Set the Request Descriptor flags to MR_MPI2_REQ_DESCRIPT_FLAGS_RL_BYPASS_IO if the Region lock flags is set to unused
- (Closed) - Windows 2012 R2 OS crashing after performing multiple BG operations on 64 VD's with background IO's
- (Closed) - Add new PnP ID into NVDATA for customer new product into MR6.6patch and UP
- (Closed) - Set the Device Queue depth based on SAS/SATA Device type
- (Closed) - Windows vNext Server TP2
- (Implemented) - Task management support for JBOD/sysPD to Windows drivers
- (Closed) - Add Support for OEM MR Board
- (Closed) - PnP ID addition in INF file for OEM.
- (Closed) - Adding of OEM PnP IDs to INF File
This download is valid for the product listed below:
- Intel Server Board S2400EP2
About SAS (Serial-Attached SCSI):
Install the SAS software and your system will properly recognize the serial attached SCSI (SAS) protocol, as well as have the ability to make use of all available functions regarding this bus technology.
Once installation of this package is complete, computers will benefit from a wider range of features like error recovery, reservations, and block reclamation, but they will also be able to use functions such as tagged command queuing, and SCSI command sets, as well as several other options.
When it comes to applying this release, make sure you refer to the update guide provided by the manufacturer. As a general rule, the only steps you have to follow are: get the software, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, we recommend you to install this version only on specified platforms. Also, don’t forget to perform a system reboot to make sure all changes take effect properly.
That being said, download this SAS software, refer to the upgrade manual, and then apply it on your system. Visit us as often as possible and stay “updated one minute ago.”
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.