ASRock B150 Combo Intel RST Driver 18.104.22.1689
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power, 10 Power Phase design
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4 2133 / DDR3 1866(OC)
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 3.0 x1, 2 PCI
- Graphics Output Options: DVI-D, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 6 SATA3
- 6 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
About RST (Rapid Storage Technology):
Once Intel’s Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that’s not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don’t forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.