MSI WT72 6QK Intel RST Driver 126.96.36.1999 for Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro
- 6th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- Intel Xeon Mobile processor
- DDR4-2133 Memory up to 64GB w/ Support for ECC (Xeon only)
- NVIDIA Quadro M3000M Professional Graphics Card 4GB GDDR5
- 17.3“ FHD (1920 x 1080), Wide-view, Anti-Glare
- Pre-calibrated panel through True Color display technology
- Exclusive Super RAID 4 with 2x SSD of PCI-E Gen.3 x4 bandwidth. (Optional)
- Exclusive Cooler Boost 3 Technology: Higher efficiency dual cooling system
- Shortcut Manager to simplify the long command into one key with a set of optimized shortcuts that reflect to your professional experience
- Exclusive Super Port (USB3.1 Type-C interface) for Thunderbolt 3 dual 4K external monitors, and portable charging power up to 5V/3A
- Supports up to 4 external displays
About RST (Rapid Storage Technology):
Once Intel’s Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that’s not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don’t forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.