Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK (rev. 1.1) Intel USB 3.0 Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 7
- Extended server level 168 hour durability Test
- Supports 4th and 5th Generation Intel Core processors
- Extreme multi graphics support
- Audio Noise Guard with LED path lighting
- SATA Express support for 10 Gb/s data transfer
- M.2 for SSDs drives with up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
- Intel GbE LAN with CFOS internet accelerator software
- Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with built-in rear audio amplifier
- 2x copper PCB design
- Highly efficient MOSFET design
- Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
- APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
About USB Drivers:
In order for your phone to communicate with your PC, you need to install the proper USB drivers and connect the two via a USB cable. Your operating system may automatically install a generic USB driver, but these are often limited and do not offer the full range of features that drivers custom-tailored for your mobile phone usually offer.
It is highly recommended that you uninstall any previous Phone to PC USB drivers you may already have on your personal computer, because they may interfere with the installation process.
Most mobile phones come with an installation CD with software applications, including the USB driver that you need. You might not be interested in installing the Software Suite but, unfortunately, there is no workaround for some devices, and the only way to install the USB drivers is by installing the provided software.
When the software is outdated, it can cause problems when trying to get your device recognized by the computer. In this case, you should try to download the driver separately, making sure you choose the one that is specifically made for your device.
Make sure you regularly check with our website for new drivers so that you won't miss any updates.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.