Intel DE3815TYKHE NUC Kit BIOS 0046
- Fixed poor performance issue that occurs after resuming from S3.
- Updated custom header solution setting.
- Fixed issue where monitor remains in sleep state after S3 wakeup from USB keyboard or mouse.
- Fixed issue where system does not wake from S3/S4 with RTV, when Wake from S5 is enabled.
- Fixed issue where a single CPU Thermal trip event is recorded twice in the event log.
- Changed the OS selection in BIOS from Windows 8.x to Windows 8.x/Windows 10.
- Fixed issue where USB ports fail in Linux after upgrading to BIOS version 0040.
- Fixed issue where one of GPIO controllers is missing in Yocato image.
- Updated Intel Visual BIOS to version 2.2.19.
VBIOS 2.2.19 Changes:
- Hotfix to remove performance page accessibility from Atom-based NUC products.
- Refactored graphics resolution algorithm to find closest supported resolution to 1024x768. This should correct scaling issues with 4K monitors.
- Removed unused assets from Performance and Mainstream themes to reduce the overall size of Visual BIOS. Size savings should be around 300KB.
- Fixed issue in Download Drivers feature where certain drivers were not visible if multiple attachments exist in the same record. - Fixed issue in Download Drivers feature where incorrect drivers would display if product was not found in database.
- Fixed issue in Performance page that prevented additional workspaces from showing up (i.e. Memory Timings, etc.)
- Fixed touch monitors not working correctly when display adapter supports greater than 1024x768 resolution.
- Fixed AMT USB-R issue where absolute mouse position would not scale correctly in Visual BIOS.
- TXE Firmware: 220.127.116.110
- Framework BIOS Reference Code: Based on 1.5.0
- Integrated Graphics Option ROM: 36.2.5 Build 3757
- Integrated Graphics GOP Driver: 7.2.1008
- LAN UEFI Driver: 2.0.26
- Visual BIOS: 2.2.19
- UEFI Revision: 2.3.1
Which file to choose:
- Recovery BIOS Update [TY0046.BIO] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iflash BIOS Update [TYBYT10H.86A.0046.BI.ZIP] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- Express BIOS Updates: TYBYT10H.86A.0046.EB.EXE - Self-extracting Windows-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems. This method is the most commonly used.
- Express BIOS Updates: TYBYT10H.86A.0046.EB.WINPE64.EXE – for WinPE - Self-extracting Windows-based update file, designed to be used with either Microsoft Windows PE x64 or Microsoft Windows x64 operating systems.
- The memory reference code in BIOS version 0046 was updated as a part of the changes made in the BIOS to meet Microsoft Windows 8.1 requirements. This new memory code no longer supports 1066 MHz memory modules.
- If you are using 1066 MHz memory and update to BIOS version 0046 or later, the Intel NUC will no longer boot and you’ll see a memory-related 3-blink pattern on the blue LED. To resolve this problem, you will need to install 1333 or 1600 MHz memory and recover back to 0042.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version is not recommended and may not be supported. An earlier BIOS version may not contain the support for the latest processors, bug fixes, critical security updates, or support for the latest board revisions currently being manufactured.
- Update the BIOS on your computer only if the newer BIOS version specifically solves a problem you have. We do not recommend BIOS updates for computers that do not need it.
- If a BIOS update process is interrupted, your computer may not function properly. We recommend the process be done in an environment with a steady power supply (preferably with UPS).
- This new memory code no longer supports 1066 MHz memory modules.
About OS Independent BIOS:
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
About BIOS Update Utility:
Applying a new BIOS version can bring various fixes, add new features, or improve existing ones; however, this action is very risky and should be carefully carried out in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit), and only when it is really needed.
Moreover, it is recommended that the BIOS be upgraded by someone who has the ability to use advanced system features. It can also be fulfilled by a regular user as well, but at their own risk.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a highly important piece of software that loads the currently installed operating system and tests all hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
When it comes to changing the BIOS version, the update utility searches for a compatible package in any given location or on the web and, if found, it will automatically install the desired build, if and when your approval is given.
Do take into account that failing to perform the installation could seriously damage your system, and the faulty BIOS might even render it unusable.
Therefore, if you intend to upgrade your BIOS, hit the download button, get and install the package, and run the utility to check if a newer version is available. Don’t forget to check with our website as often as possible to be up to date with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.