Biostar Hi-Fi Z97Z7 Ver. 5.1 BIOS Update Utility 188.8.131.52
- Support for 4th Gen Intel Core Processors, enables overclocking on Unlocked Intel Core Processors
- Intel Z97 single chip architecture
- Support 4-DIMM DDR3-2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400(OC)/ 2200 up to 32G maximum capacity
- On board HDMI supported 4K2K resolution enables high-definition image display
- 100% Solid Capacitors
- BIOSTAR Hi-Fi Technology inside
- Hi-Fi Cap for premium sound quality with lower distortion
- Support PCIe M.2(10Gb/s)
- Support SATA Express(10Gb/s)
- Intel SRT (Smart Response Technology)
- Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology)
- Intel Rapid Start Technology
- Intel Smart Connect Technology
About BIOS Update Utility:
Applying a new BIOS version can bring various fixes, add new features, or improve existing ones; however, this action is very risky and should be carefully carried out in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit), and only when it is really needed.
Moreover, it is recommended that the BIOS be upgraded by someone who has the ability to use advanced system features. It can also be fulfilled by a regular user as well, but at their own risk.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a highly important piece of software that loads the currently installed operating system and tests all hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
When it comes to changing the BIOS version, the update utility searches for a compatible package in any given location or on the web and, if found, it will automatically install the desired build, if and when your approval is given.
Do take into account that failing to perform the installation could seriously damage your system, and the faulty BIOS might even render it unusable.
Therefore, if you intend to upgrade your BIOS, hit the download button, get and install the package, and run the utility to check if a newer version is available. Don’t forget to check with our website as often as possible to be up to date with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.