Biostar Hi-Fi B85N 3D Ver. 5.0 BIOS Update Utility 22.214.171.124
- Support the Intel 4th generation Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the 1150 package
- Intel B85 single chip architecture
- Support 2-DIMM DDR3-1600/1333up to 16G maximum capacity
- On board HDMI supported 4K2K resolution enables high-definition image display
- 100% Solid Capacitors
- BIOSTAR Hi-Fi 3D Technology
- Built-in powerful headphone Amplifier
- mSATA/Mini PCI-E Combo Connector
- Intel SBA(Small Business Advantage) Technology
- Intel Rapid Start Technology
- Intel Smart Connect Technology
About BIOS Update Utility:
Applying a new BIOS version can bring various fixes, add new features, or improve existing ones; however, this action is very risky and should be carefully carried out in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit), and only when it is really needed.
Moreover, it is recommended that the BIOS be upgraded by someone who has the ability to use advanced system features. It can also be fulfilled by a regular user as well, but at their own risk.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a highly important piece of software that loads the currently installed operating system and tests all hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
When it comes to changing the BIOS version, the update utility searches for a compatible package in any given location or on the web and, if found, it will automatically install the desired build, if and when your approval is given.
Do take into account that failing to perform the installation could seriously damage your system, and the faulty BIOS might even render it unusable.
Therefore, if you intend to upgrade your BIOS, hit the download button, get and install the package, and run the utility to check if a newer version is available. Don’t forget to check with our website as often as possible to be up to date with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.