Sony Vaio VPCEF4E1E GT30N ODD Firmware KS06 for Windows 7
- This patch reduces rotation speed of the optical drive when playing an Audio CD.
Manual installation instructions:
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000264794.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
About ODD Firmware:
Changing your optical disk drive (ODD) firmware version can bring numerous changes such as compatibility improvements for different disc types, or various fixes for certain problems encountered during the unit’s lifetime. However, a firmware update doesn’t always include significant enhancements, and in some cases might not improve yours at all.
When it comes to the installation method, since most manufacturers provide their own way for upgrading ODDs, it’s best that you carefully read and understand the update steps, regardless if you’re a power user or a regular one.
As for applying this software, before initiating the installation, it is recommended that you remove any disc from the optical drive, close all applications and processes that might interfere with the upgrade, and make sure that the system is connected to a stable power source (an update failure can seriously damage the ODD firmware).
So, if you intend to install this release, hit the download button to get the desired package and update the firmware. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don’t miss the release that can improve your optical drive.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.