SONY VAIO Z Canvas VJZ12A Wireless Keyboard/Touchpad Firmware 0E.02.04/00.0A for Windows 10
- We have improved the motion when pressing the [Shift] + [Fn] + arrow keys.
- We have solved the issue that, at times, you cannot type all of a sudden, when you tap the touchpad while typing.
- We have solved the issue that, at times, you cannot scroll all of a sudden, when you try to scroll with 2 fingers after tapping the touchpad with one finger.
- When applying this firmware update, please connect the main body and wireless keyboard together with commercially available USB cable.
- Wireless keyboard has micro USB terminal. Please make sure to use the type of USB cable that can transmit.
- Before starting the firmware update, please turn ON the power of the wireless keyboard.
- Please make sure to connect AC adapter and power cord onto the main body.
- Once the firmware update is applied, turn OFF the power of the wireless keyboard, and turn it back ON again.
- Please disconnect all peripherals.
- Please sign in to Windows either under “Computer administrator” or “Administrator”.
- Please close all running apps.
- Please stop all resident software such as virus software.
- Please change the setting so that the PC will not go on standby, sleep, or hibernate mode while updating.
- Please do not turn off the power while updating.
- If the following dialog boxes appear during the process, please check the contents and proceed: “User account restriction” or “Opened file – security warning”
- Please check for the applicable models. If you have applied this program on non-applicable models, you will fail updating or issues will occur.
Functions that are added
- You can now switch between enabling and disabling of gesture function and tap function.
About General Device Firmware:
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device’s functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit’s overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn’t recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it’s best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device’s firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don’t miss a single new release.
- драйвер для Windows 10. Размер файла: .
- драйвер для Windows 7/Server 2008 R2.
- драйвер для Windows 8/8.1.
- драйвер для Windows Vista. Размер файла: .
- драйвер для Windows XP/Server 2003.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.