Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 3-EU (rev. 1.0) Intel Chipset Driver 10.1.1.9
- Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel USB 3.1 with USB Type-C -The World’s Next Universal Connector
- 3-Way Graphics Support with Exclusive Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over the PCIe Slots
- Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
- 3 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- Killer E2200 Gaming Networks
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
About Chipset Drivers:
Windows OS automatically installs a generic driver that allows computers to recognize basic motherboard functions. However, to make use of all board components, appropriate chipset drivers must be applied.
If you install this package, the system will receive related information regarding the chipset. Also, this step might improve compatibility and bus transfer speeds, add various changes for sleep state behavior, power saving functionality and others, or include support for new features.
To apply this release, simply make sure your system configuration is supported by this package, get the file, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions. Bear in mind that installing inappropriate chipset drivers can cause computers to malfunction.
In addition to that, do perform a system restart after you have completely applied the present release so that all changes take effect. Despite the off-chance that other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend installing any software on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, check the supported platforms, click the download button and apply the chipset driver. Moreover, don’t forget to check with our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.