AMD Radeon Pro Adrenalin Edition Graphics Driver 18.7.1 for Server 2008 R2
- Radeon Pro Overlay may not appear during clone mode with 2 displays. - Intermittent application hangs with Petrel. - Minor corruption may be seen on model with change in Anti-aliasing modes with ICEM Surf. - CorelDRAW may show slow performance. - May experience crashing while disabling Adobe Immersive Environment in Adobe Premiere Pro. - Shadow may display incorrectly in Autodesk VRED 2019 Beta. - Hangs may be observed while running SPECviewperf 12 on 4 VMs with VMware.Known Issues:
- User may encounter Radeon Software branding and red taskbar icon in professional mode when at least one Radeon Software for Radeon Pro gaming driver is installed. - Display issues may be observed while running Nuke benchmark on AMD FirePro W8100 and AMD FirePro W9100. - Intermittent display difficulties with certain models in Siemens Femap with Radeon Pro WX 9100. - User may encounter display difficulties with geometry shader in MAXON Cinema4D. - System may experience hangs on Windows 7 mobile platforms after driver installation with Radeon Pro WX 7100. - May observe inconsistent frame counter and misalignment on framelock sample on Windows 10. - May experience server hangs when a VM reboots or shuts down. - Notch Application may experience a crash when using 'sliced geometry' feature. - Display may Intermittently go blank while switching between Radeon Software for Radeon Pro gaming drivers with "Vega"-based hardware. - Intermittent hangs may be observed with SPECviewperf 13 for multiple iterations with "Vega"-based hardware on Windows 10.Feature Support Information:
- Driver Options is available on Microsoft Windows 10. Always update to the latest gaming drivers to mitigate driver switching issues. This is not available with multi-GPU configurations nor with Radeon Pro Duo ("Polaris"). This is not available for mobile platforms. - Multi-GPU Eyefinity Pro on Microsoft Windows 10 is not currently supported on any hardware for Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1. - Framelock/Genlock: In multiple platform configurations where more than one S400 Sync Module is in use, 4K resolutions at 60Hz and greater are not supported.NOTE:
- This driver is not intended for use on Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support. - When installing this driver for the Microsoft Windows operating systems, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1Compatible Radeon Pro WX series
- Radeon Pro WX 9100 - Radeon Pro WX 7100 - Radeon Pro WX 5100 - Radeon Pro WX 4100 - Radeon Pro WX 3100 - Radeon Pro WX 2100Compatible Radeon Vega series:
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition - Radeon Pro SSG - Radeon Pro Duo ("Polaris" & "Fiji")Compatible AMD FirePro W series:
- AMD FirePro W9100 - AMD FirePro W9000 - AMD FirePro W8100 - AMD FirePro W8000 - AMD FirePro W7100 - AMD FirePro W7000 - AMD FirePro W5100 - AMD FirePro W5000 - AMD FirePro W4300 - AMD FirePro W4100 - AMD FirePro W2100 - AMD FirePro W600Compatible AMD FirePro S series:
- AMD FirePro S7150x2- AMD FirePro S7150- AMD FirePro S7100X- + all other AMD FirePro S series productsCompatible Dell Mobile:
- Radeon Pro WX7100- Radeon Pro WX4150- Radeon Pro WX4130- AMD FirePro W7170M- AMD FirePro W5170M- AMD FirePro W5130M- AMD FirePro W4170M- AMD FirePro M6100- AMD FirePro M6000- AMD FirePro M5100- AMD FirePro M4000Compatible HP Mobile:
- Radeon Pro WX4170- Radeon Pro WX4150- Radeon Pro WX3100- AMD FirePro W6150M- AMD FirePro W5170M- AMD FirePro W4190MPackaged Driver Version:
- Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 installation package contains the following driver versions for Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Windows 7, and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2: WHQL Driver Packaging Version: 18.10.26Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 is designed to support the following APIs:
- OpenGL 4.5 - OpenCL 2.0 - DirectX 12.1 (Radeon Pro WX 9100, Radeon Pro SSG and Radeon Vega Frontier Edition) - DirectX 12 - Vulkan 1.1How-To Uninstall AMD Radeon Software:
- Start by opening the Control Panel - For Windows 10/8.1, right-click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Context Menu - For Windows 7, click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Start Menu - In the Control Panel select Programs and Features - Select AMD Install Manager and then click Uninstall/Change - Check all items, and then click the Uninstall button. - Note: If you had others versions of AMD drivers installed previously, you should get an additional prompt providing the options to remove All Versions or Current Version. - Select All Versions to remove all AMD drivers and application components (recommended). - Select Current Version will uninstall only the latest version of the drivers and its related components. - The uninstall process will begin removing drivers and software components. - Select Restart Now to complete the uninstallation process. - To verify that the AMD Radeon Software has been removed from the system, return to the Program and Features list, and check that there are no AMD entries. If AMD specific entries are still listed, remove them using the above process.How-To Install AMD Radeon Software:
- Ensure that any existing versions of AMD Radeon Software on the system have been uninstalled before proceeding with installing a new driver. - Close all opened applications including anti-virus, firewall, remote-access, or webcam software before attempting the install process. - Double-click the downloaded file and select Install to begin file extraction process. - Note: It is recommended to use the default destination folder for installation. - Select the desired components or keep default selection (recommended) and click Install. - The drivers and software components will begin installing. - Note: The screen will flicker whilst the AMD Radeon Software is being installed. If you have multiple displays, some of them may turn black for a few seconds. - Once the drivers and software have been successfully installed, choose Restart Now - Note: A system restart is required to complete the installation process.??‹About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes. It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered. When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset). Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect. That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Примечание: Ссылка "скачать" может вести как непосредственно на файл, так и на сайт производителя, на котором Вы можете найти нужный файл.
Это связано с тем, что некоторые производители не позволяют размещать прямые ссылки на файлы.